I have been performing credit repair since 2004. It is my full-time job, I work alone, all documents and paperwork are performed manually by myself.
I charge $80 per item per bureau (if I can fix the item), there are no other charges.
Questions, advice, and analysis of your credit report is free.
Surprisingly, Identity Theft accounts are the easiest accounts for me to delete.
Credit bureaus and creditors are actually very diligent about deleting fraudulent accounts, IF we submit the proper documents. The same for any fraudulent or erroneous addresses and inquiries on your credit report.
Talking with realtor Paco Licea about getting over your fear of credit repair:
Surprisingly, it is not that difficult to qualify for a mortgage at this time. FHA mortgage and CalHFA downpayment assistance guidelines start at 640 score.
You are allowed to have most chargeoffs or collections with balances, as long as your score is at least 640.
Which means we usually don't have to fix everything on your credit report, just enough to get your score over 640.
Your credit score is a summation of your positive accounts and negative accounts.
If you have no current positive accounts, you may find that the credit bureaus won't issue you a score.
You must obtain a positive account, but you won't get approved for anything because you have no score.
Your solution is to obtain a secured credit card.
Secured credit cards are available through Bank of America, Wells Fargo, CitiBank, US Bank, and Comerica Bank.
You must leave a deposit, and they will issue you a Visa/MasterCard that will appear on your credit report. If you use it, make you sure you pay the monthly bill promptly. You'll get your deposit back in 1-2 years and the card will then convert to a regular credit card.
1. Don't ignore them, go ahead and answer the phone.
2. Don't tell them you will pay, don't tell them you WON'T pay.
3. Just give them your correct address, and tell them you only want to communicate in writing, and tell them not to call you anymore.
4. Surprisingly, most collection agencies won't call you anymore.
5. When they mail you the collection letters, save them in a folder. Many will have good settlement discounts.
6. Contact me to review your report, and I will tell you if you should pay any settlement offer.
1. MOST IMPORTANTLY, get caught up on any open credit cards or installment loans (auto, student, etc). Recent late payments will drastically reduce your score (even more than collections), and can't be fixed through credit repair.
2. Send me your report for a free analysis and estimate. There may be accounts that I can fix or outright delete.
3. Be prepared to settle/pay some collections. However, since your score is more affected by the number of collections (rather than the balances), I almost always will instruct you to settle/pay the smallest collections first (if I can't delete them outright). Depending on your goals, we can usually ignore the largest collections.
Which collections should I pay to maximize my score ?
1 - Some can be deleted without paying. There are many flaky collection agencies that I can delete without having to pay the collection, so send me your report first for a free analysis/estimate.
2 - Start with the smallest. The total number of collections affects the score more than the actual balances of the collections, so the goal is to first settle/pay as many of the smaller collections as possible.
3 - Only settle/pay collections that appear on 2 or 3 bureaus. It's a waste of money to settle/pay a collection that only appears on one bureau, because it usually won't help your mid score at all.
4 - Ignore collections that haven't updated in 12 months, they affect the score much less than collections that have been recently updated.
If you have a low score or other credit issue, send me your report and I will give a free analysis and estimate, usually within 24 hours.
Can Inquiries Be Deleted ?
In general, yes.
But keep in mind that only recent inquiries (less than a month old) affect the score.
So if you only need 5-8 points, we might be able to get those points by deleting recent inquiries.
If you have a low score (or other credit issue), send me your report, and I will provide you with an analysis and cost estimate outlining the score improvement potential.
Credit Repair Q & A with Realtor Paco Licea
Most of my clients are referred to me from mortgage brokers or loan officers. Contact any of these mortgage professionals to verify the quality of my work:
Alvarez Real Estate Group
Cornerstone Home Lending
Rancho Capital Home Loans
Golden Empire Mortgage
EZ Fundings Home Loans
Cornerstone Home Lending
Paramount Residential Mortgage
New American Funding
Smart Sell Real Estate
Home Financial CA
ReMax , La Quinta CA
Dandi Inc Real Estate
New American Funding